Drive Marketing Campaigns & Strategies
- Define and support overall Brand & Marketing integrated strategy together with the regional marketing team.
- Responsible for coherent and consistent brand image across all retail touch points in our store customers physical stores.
- Ensure efficient use of assigned budget to deliver maximum Brand Amplification.
- Drive meaningful Campaigns/Partnerships/Tie-ups/Promotions to enhance brand relevancy and strengthen brand and customer engagement
Perform Social Media Activities/Performance Marketing
- Plan social media calendar and content for target audience.
- Maintains the official social media accounts.
- Assist in the creation of digital and social content, read and comprehend key metrics for digital analysis and reports.
- 0 – 3 years of experience
- Diploma or degree in Marketing, communications or social science is a plus
- Digital and Social media marketing: experience in social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook and Tiktok.
- Work with leadership from our Sales, Operations and internal stakeholders to ensure seamless collaboration between departments. Perform reporting and develop reports as required for Sales & leadership.
- Monitoring and analyzing operational performance of stations nationwide, providing accurate quantitative and qualitative data for leadership and senior management.
- Collaborating with stakeholders across Sales & Operations to provide analytical support and reporting for both internal use and for our key partners/principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Preferred experience in Consulting, FMCG supply chain, Operations and Merchandiser.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, solving problems within timelines.