- Manage business development pipeline, including new and ongoing brands by building strong client relationships to ensure that the account performs and grows to its maximum potential
- Create and maintain partnership materials including slide decks, collecterals, performance metrics and value adds.
- Support the partnerships manager in developing brand partnership activities,create and maintain partnership materials including slide decks, collecterals, performance metrics and value adds.
- Build a strong client relationship to ensure accounts perform and grow to their maximum potential
- Develop a working relationship with the relevant support departments e.g. Operations, to ensure they are kept up to date with all issues relating to customers. All non-sales activities or diversionary activities could be supported by support functions.
- Provide timely and responsive feedback to department heads and local teams on sales performance, market insights, and any issues from first contact with clients to full onboarding of clients
- Report on brand performance on an SKU and category level
Education & Skills Required
- Diploma/Degree in any related field.
- 0 – 2 years of experience.
- Preferred experience in: Key account management, partnerships, sales