- Identify and execute continuous improvement initiatives to enhance provision of services by reviewing and revising operational processes, policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions and introduce key improvement plans for execution.
- Supporting and ensuring smooth execution of daily operational activities across multiple locations.
- Design and implement process improvements to optimize operational and commercial capabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field.
- Preferable working experience in: Consulting, Audit, Financial controls, Logistics, FMCG supply chain, Operations. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment, solving problems within timelines.